Monday, May 14, 2007

wOndering 15052007

Wondering whose feets is that? hahaha.... don't worry is not my new girlfriend haha.. (told you all le, i won't be finding any), is just some random pictures i find from my collection to spice up my blog haha.... Anyway these feets belong to me(left) and and a girl(whom i shouldn't name haa). Nothing much la...
Anyway, today was a day of accomplishment. haa... went to camp, do lots of things for example the invitation list etc etc then went off at 5pm to bishan to meet long. haaa... We went to bishan for some dinner, get a phone from a person who make me waited for 2 hours and the ultimate motive - to get a new spec. Guess what, i got a new spectacle from Koolook which cost me 270 hai... SO EXPENSIVE. Brand name Police. I really don't know if it is nice or not - coz most or all of the time when i buy my spec, my mother is there to give me opinions. But this time she is not. haa.. Long bought a 299 oakley spectacle hai.. is only 20 dollar different but i guess i don't suit oakley that well. we spend around an hour or so to finally choose the spectacle(thou i think the one i choose is still not up to my standard haha but guess is alright la.).. am thinking also whether to make contacts or not!!! haii CONFUSED. Spend too much money is not a good thing. hai. Need to save up for University. hai.
Soon later after we went back home, i went to jog after talking to my beloved amy mei mei. * STay happy ya mei mei... Always see you happy one. haha... Anyway, was talking to her if we should go for fishing one day so that we have a brand new activity other than tennis to play with haa.. O ya, Maybe we can even go out to sea to fish one day. Who knows sia!!! haa...
Poor me, i ate my dinner at 11 reaching 12. ate a burger and a bowl of maggie mee. hee. Hungry!!! should have ask jie jie theresa for some supper haha.... feel like pinching someone cheeks now haa. HOW! anyone? hee WK Please keep quiet for this!! not interested to pinch yrs. haaa

Learn a new word again haha

Copulated - to have sex.

learnt from the book i read from popular bookstores. haa

No comments: