Sunday, May 4, 2008

Been a long time?

hmm... it has been a long long extensively elongated time since i last wrote into this vastly populated blogspot's Blog, the blog that belongs to me for the past 1 year. What an explanation lol.. back to my usual self lol... Guess what i am doing now.. I AM STUDYING.. tooo busy to write this blog at all... long time never talk to many of my frens le... my pig dog frens from everywhere. lol... Really miss all of you.. Hmm for those who know the big news, congratulation. lol for those who don't know... too bad lol.. coz this news cannot be published here. there is lot of things happened during the past century ( i can't possibly placed everything here ). All i can say is i have acquired an valuable assets of my life recently.

holiday coming soon... 2 more papers and i am though.. really scared of failing paper this time. didn't write much for that paper that 1505 paperl.. math paper. hai.. totally saddness. All i hope for is a PASS. GOD Please help me. PLEASE. anyway holiday coming, and soon i have to report back to camp lol... this time the CBRE CAMP.. hmm wonder who i will met again lol.. hopefully i can travel this time too.. to anywhere.. HK, taiwan etc. travelling downward? hmm australia is nice but go too many times le. hai... booo boo dar dar dar boo boo.. lol... hopefully life will turn out fine for me.. PRay to all... pray for all.. Sleepy.... Yawn

No comments: